Makes 2 regular portions of Balti curry.
- Fry 1 onion with 70g of mixed peppers in oil with the whole spices from the pack; cook until soft.
- Add 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Add 1/2 tsp chopped garlic; wait 30 seconds.
- Add in Fairley Spice mix; wait 30 seconds.
- Add in 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes.
- Cook until thickened.
- Add in veg/meat/fish; wait 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 tin of carrot & coriander soup (with water 50/50).
- Cook down until thickened and veg/meat/fish is heated through.
- Add in the juice of one lemon.
- Sprinkle over chopped coriander and chilli (if required).
- Serve with rice.