Makes 2 regular portions of Chilli & Garlic curry.
- Fry 4 cloves of garlic in oil until golden; remove and set aside.
- Once the onion is soft, add 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Fry 1 onion and 2 green chilies in oil until soft.
- Add in 1 tbsp chopped ginger.
- Add in 1 tbsp chopped garlic; wait 30 seconds.
- Add in Fairley Spice mix; wait 30 seconds.
- Add in 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes.
- Cook until thickened.
- Add in veg/meat/fish; wait 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 tin carrot and coriander soup (mixed with water 50/50).
- Add in 1 quartered tomato.
- Cook down until thickened and veg/meat/fish is heated through.
- Sprinkle over chopped coriander and more chillies.