Makes 2 regular portions of Jalfrezi curry.
- Fry 1 onion with 1/4 red and 1/4 green pepper.
- After 30seconds, add in 2 green chillies and coriander stalks.
- Add 1 tbsp of chopped ginger and 1 tbsp chopped garlic; wait 30 seconds..
- Add in Fairley Spice mix; wait 30 seconds.
- Add in 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes.
- Cook until thickened.
- Add in veg/meat/fish; wait 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 tin carrot and coriander soup (mixed with water 50/50).
- Cook down until thickened and veg/meat/fish is heated through.
- Add in 1 tomato cut into quarters and 1 tbsp Mango Chutney.
- Sprinkle over chopped coriander and more fresh chilli.
- Serve with rice.