Traditional white vinegar has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass. brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets.
Great to use on glass, floors, work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
AREAS OF USAGE
Dishwasher, windows, mirrors, toilet, urinal, bidet, work surfaces, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, carpets
This product comes in either a 500ml or 750ml screw cap bottle – The price reflects the cost of the product + the reusable bottle