Makes 2 regular portions of Tikka Masala.
- Fry 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Fry 1 tbsp of chopped garlic in oil; wait 30 seconds.
- Add 1 Fairley’s spice mix; wait 30 seconds.
- Add in 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes; cook until thickened.
- Add in your veg/meat/fish; wait 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 tin of carrot and coriander soup (mixed with water 50/50).
- Cook down until thickened and veg/meat/fish is heated through.
- Add in 100ml double cream.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Sprinkle over chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- Serve with rice.